- All our members are veterinarians or affiliates of the veterinary profession so please treat everyone with respect and courtesy.
- It is acceptable to disagree and we encourage debate but do not attack. Any personal attacks will not be tolerated.
- Do not use language that abuses or discriminates on the basis of race, gender, religion, sexual preference, disability, age, nationality, state or territory.
- Do not post statements that are illegal, obscene, threatening, vulgar, defamatory, unlawful, harmful, abusive, harassing, profane, hateful, or otherwise objectionable to us or other members.
- If you see any objectionable material on our website please report this to us so that we might take steps to remove it.
- Please ensure the material you upload to the website does not infringe any third party’s rights, be it copyright or other rights.
- Please ensure your content is not contrary to public policy or child protection and privacy laws.
- Do not impersonate any other person or use our website for any unlawful purpose while using the BAR VET’s website.
- You agree your content contains no child pornography, dangerous or illegal acts (including, but not limited to, incitement to violence, animal abuse or drug abuse), or sexually explicit content (including but not limited to intercourse, masturbation, sadistic or masochistic abuse, sexually explicit depiction of male or female genitalia)
- Do not stalk or harass other members.
- Do not directly promote your own business on the website without our authorisation.
- Please do not post advertisements for services or products, other promotional content, chain letters, charity requests, petitions for signatures, or any solicitation of other users.
- Please do not spam, insert links or create link farms.
- You may not transfer your membership or membership rights to anyone.
- Do not upload, post, email, or otherwise send any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files, or programs designed to interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of any computer software, hardware, equipment, or site content associated with our website. Furthermore, do not interfere in any way with the servers or networks connected to our website.
To serve the best interests of the veterinary community, barvets.com reserves the right to delete, move, or edit messages that it, in its sole discretion, deems abusive, defamatory, obscene, in violation of copyright or trademark laws, or otherwise unacceptable. barvets.com reserves the right to cancel a user's account at our sole discretion without prior notice. In addition, barvets.com reserves the right to report any violation of these provisions to applicable legal authorities.